It is the vision of Philmont Scout Ranch to continue to positively impact the lives of young people and their Scouting leaders through inspiring and effective delivery of the finest Scouting possible through backcountry adventures and Training Center experiences. Philmont receives many donations from all over the country from those who have had the opportunity to experience Scouting Paradise in God’s Country and wants to share that opportunity with others. Please complete the application below to be considered for one of the many scholarships available to our participants.
Please note that program deposits must be paid before scholarships will be considered.
Please refer to the conference description you wish to attend for the appropriate fee. Your registration fee includes all meals (starting with dinner on your check-in day, through breakfast on your departure day),
Housing is charged separate from conference fees. Guests may choose from Terrace Canvas Tents, Luxury Deluxe Tents, Lodge Rooms, and Villa Bungalow Rooms. Some housing options may be limited depending on the week.
- Attendee – See Conference List for Couse Fees (housing paid separate)
- Family Members – see fees below
- Faculty – includes roofed housing: $450
- Instructor – class participant that teaches once or twice per week: $350 (housing paid separate)
- Guest Speaker – Day Only, includes overnight stay: $80
- Guest Speaker – Day Only: $25
- Conference Week Chair – includes roofed housing: $400
- National Staff Member – includes best available housing and $50 per family member discount: $300
Conference Family Members (summer pricing)
Housing is paid separate.
June – August
|FULL WEEK||HALF WEEK|
Family Adventure Camp
Housing is paid separate.
Backcountry Sneak Peak
- Adult 18+ $750
- Youth 13-17 $750
NAYLE / PLC
- Participant $550
- Faculty $450
Guests to the ranch will be able to select their housing as part of the registration process. Housing fees are paid through Campspot after you register for your event. Event registration will require a deposit. Housing will be paid in full at time of reservation. Some housing may not be available depending on the week.
The ranch reserves the right to pair guests without family members with another single guest to maximize attendance.
- Terrace Canvas Tent (Sleeps up to 2) $25/night
- Terrace Canvas Tent H.A. (Sleeps up to 2) $25/night
- Luxury Deluxe Tent (Sleeps up to 6) $60/night
- Bungalow A (Sleeps up to 3) $100/night
- Bungalow B H.A. (Sleeps up to 6) $125/night
- Lodge Room A (Sleeps up to 2) $75/night
- Lodge Room B H.A. (Sleeps up to 3) $75/night
- Lodge Room C (Sleeps up to 4) $100/night
- Villa Guest Room (Sleeps up to 2) $125/night
- Cottage (Sleeps up to 4) $175/night
- Villa Apartment (Sleeps up to 2) $150/night
There will not be a COVID surcharge in 2022.