- 6 days and nights
Fee: $450 in 2020
- Register: By individual
- Season: Summer
- Age: 14 by day attending and not yet 21
- Crew Size: Provisional patrol will be organized by Philmont
- Leadership: Leadership provided by Philmont
- Registration: Anytime
Who May Participate?
To be able to participate in NAYLE, participants must meet the following requirements:
- Successful completion of Introduction to Leadership Skills for Troops or Crews (ILST or ILSC) and National Youth Leadership Training (NYLT).
- Be in top physical condition; a BSA Annual Health and Medical Record is required.
- Be 14 years of age OR 13 years of age and completed the 8th grade and not yet 21.
- Hold a unit leadership position.
A payment of at least $250 is due when you complete the online application, with the balance due 30 days prior to arrival. However, be aware that only registrations paid in full are considered complete registrations. The cancellation fee of $250 is nonrefundable.
June 28-July 4
July 26-August 1
Shuttle service is available to Philmont from Denver, Colorado Springs and Albuquerque airports. Please download a shuttle form below. These shuttles are not available for 12-day, 9-day, 7-day, or cavalcade crews.
Please note that the shuttle servicing Denver and Colorado Springs cannot transport a Scout with “unaccompanied minor” airline status.